|WHAT IS THE FUND RUN?
- The fund run is is a great day at MTC, where students will participate in running and relays to raise money for their school programs
- Students reach out to family members and friends throughout the next 3 and a half weeks for donations
- There are many great prizes students can win including dress down passes, create your NIKE sneakers, American Girl dolls, and the chance to lead the school in the run!!
- The run takes place May 3rd in school
- Our goal is for each student to raise $100, or $24,000 as a school
HOW TO SUBMIT DONATIONS:
- We are using an online service for collections of Credit Card donations, and for families to forward out to as many people as you have in your contacts list!!! We are asking each child to set up their own fundraiser page by CLICKING HERE (Then choose Become A Fundraiser)
- Once the students have their own fundraising page, they can decorate it and send it out to as many people as possible, electronically. Once the student has set up the page, he/she will receive a raffle ticket for the drawing, as well as points for their homeroom!!!
- Donations of Check or Cash may be sent into school in an envelope with your family name please